Youth Group - The Well
Wednesdays at the Delray Community Center
John O'Brien: Identity Crisis, Ephesians Chapter 5
Can people really change? Is change possible? If so, how? We invite you to join us this week as we explore… [more]
Our current series is Identity Crisis - The Avenue Church Defined. Join us on Sundays at 10am!… [more]
Avenue Kids will be expanding in the new year for Kids ages 6-12 years old! We are so excited but this… [more]
Epic Beauty is the Avenue Church Women’s Ministry. Epic Beauty exists to join women on their spiritual… [more]
The Prayer Team is a great way to draw closer to God as you pray for others. If you would… [more]
The Avenue Church is served by Casey and John. Casey serves as the lead pastor, and John serves as… [more]
The Avenue Church engages in authentic worship. What exactly does that mean? Well, we strive to create… [more]
The Avenue Church is growing together as a community. We each have a different story and come from… [more]
The Avenue Church loves families. We place a high value on what God can do within the dynamic of a family.… [more]
Check out our blog every Wed and Fri
Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your [...]
1. Happy Mother's Day...what is one quality that you appreciate about your mom? (bonus if you actually tell her)
2. What does it mean to have diversity within unity at the AC?
3. Please read Eph 4...what stands out to you?
4. What are some enemies to unity with the local church...and the universal church?
5. What is God showing you about your identity...and the identity of the AC?