John O'Brien: Messy Meals_a study of Jesus and the company he keeps pt.2
Our current series is Messy Meals - A Study of Jesus & the Company He Keeps. Join us on Sundays… [more]
Avenue Kids will be expanding in the new year for Kids ages 6-12 years old! We are so excited but this… [more]
The Prayer Team is a great way to draw closer to God as you pray for others. If you would like to… [more]
The Avenue Church is served by Casey and John. Casey serves as the lead pastor, and John serves as… [more]
The Avenue Church engages in authentic worship. What exactly does that mean? Well, we strive to create… [more]
The Avenue Church is growing together as a community. We each have a different story and come from… [more]
The Avenue Church loves families. We place a high value on what God can do within the dynamic of a family.… [more]
We’re on ITunes!
1. Do you believe something special happens over a meal - why?
2. Please read Luke 14:1-24…what stands out to you?
3. Why do you think Jesus asks us to invite the poor, crippled, lame & blind…what would this look like for this group to actually throw a feast like this?
4. How does Jesus love religious people…why does he have to make such a mess?
5. Describe a time when the gospel train wrecked your life for good?